Follow hoopsaddiction on Twitter

About This Blog

My photo
NBA, WNBA, NCAA, FIBA, D-League makes no difference, its all ball!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FIBA World Championship Canadian TV Schedule




I had mentioned in an earlier blog post that I was planning on streaming as many Team Canada games as possible during the FIBA Championship tournament.  It seems that TSN2 has decided to air all Team Canada games including the FIBA Championship Semifinal and Final game.  As expected, there are some early tip-offs due to time zone differences but, as long as I'm not working that day, I will be sure to set my alarm and get a nice cup of coffee for some early morning hoops.

Good Luck Team Canada!


AUGUST

Saturday, August 28 Canada vs. Lebanon 11:30am/8:30am TSN2
Sunday, August 29 Canada vs. Lithuania 9am/6am TSN2
Tuesday, August 31 Canada vs. France 11:30am/8:30am TSN2

SEPTEMBER

Wednesday, September 1 Canada vs. New Zealand 9am/6am TSN2
Thursday, September 2 Canada vs. Spain 9am/6am TSN2

Saturday, September 11 Semifinal 6pm/3pm TSN2
Sunday, September 12 Final 6pm/3pm TSN2

No comments: